- January 9, 1986: A cesarean section birth “two weeks early” at Dover, Delaware Air Force base “sometime during the day”.
- 1987-1988: He only remembers a few images from a very young age (within his first two years alive stumbling around as an infant) of him sitting behind a drum set looking out of a garage-like structure. The drums and cymbals were almost completely black due to the Sun’s light intensity shining from the other side of them, and he was able to barely reach the rack toms with the sticks in his hands. After the first or second year breathing oxygen, his family moved to Long Island, New York.
- 1994: Finally sat behind another drum set around age 8. Using his friend’s drum set, they started their first band called Steel Bullets (SO METAL, but they actually didn't play Metal). After getting started again, he performed live with bands and solo from age 9 up until his current age of 27.
- 1994-2006: Played/worked with a lot of amateur bands that ranged from Fast, Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Metal/Hardcore, Punk/Hardcore, and a cover band.
- 2007: Released debut solo album titled Eclectica
- 2010: Released 2nd solo album titled Quantumphysimorphosis - Evolution Of Mind
- 2010: Released 3rd, highly acclaimed solo album titled A Frightful & Delightful Halloween
- 2011: Released 4th solo album titled Earthgasm
- 2012: Released 5th, highly acclaimed studio album titled Earthgasm - The Second Cumming
Some bands/artists AMA has played with/alongside, or has produced, co-produced, or engineered since have been:
- Simply Timothy
- DJ ELLO
- Microphone Junkie
- Zach B
- Sleepy Brown
- As I Lay Dying
- Cephalic Carnage
- Bury Your Dead
- Dom Famularo
- Frank Bellucci
- Skylark Lane
- GAME ON!!1!
- Mellow Deez Entertainment
- Luke Warm
- Carpe Mortem
- Get Awesome
- + countless others that stop by for a recording session.
Companies Anthony has worked with:
iCAN has been continuing to pursue his self-exploration, writing, music, education and comedy. He currently lives on the main island of Japan.
CONTACT him HERE!